Allied Pumps’ Trade Waste Monitor Systems provide a coordinated solution to an increasingly demanding requirement for accurate monitoring of waste streams and meeting requirements of the Trade Waste Authority.
From integrated component systems to full ‘turnkey’ packages. Allied Pumps’ Trade Waste Monitors combine good user interface and high reliability whilst meeting authorities requirements.
Allied Pumps’ Trade Waste Monitor Systems are available in both above and below ground configurations.
- Automated Closure Valve – for line isolation in alarm conditions
- Remote Alarm – audible and visual with mute switch to alert an out-of parameter condition
- Chart Recorder – continuous recording of all monitored conditions
- Below Ground Pit – package system with internal pipework and associated components delivered to site for installation
- Enclosure in stainless steel construction
STANDARD MONITORING PARAMETER OPTIONS:
- Hydrocarbon Levels
- Aquatic & leisure centres
- Commercial kitchens
- Sewer lines